Time: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Columbus Campus
The Ohio State Welcome Leader (OWL) Program will begin on Wednesday, 8/15. Times and locations regarding details will be provided later this summer once OWL applications have been reviewed.
Are you interested in being part of the excitement of Move In Day 2018? If so, you may want to consider becoming an OWL! Every year we recruit over a thousand of OWLs to move-in early and prepare their residence halls and build community. We encourage you to submit an application if you do not already have plans to return to campus for another early arrival program. The OWL program is a great way for students to become part of the OSU Family and get a jump start into Autumn Semester!
This year we're taking a day trip on Thursday 8/16 to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and Zoombezi Bay. Transportation, Admission to both parks, and a $10 meal voucher will be covered by the OWL Program.
If you're planning on attending the Beyonce and Jay Z concert, we will be back well before the concert and the program has no evening activities due to this event.
Applications are due Saturday, June 30th
APPLY TO BE AN OWL: http://housing.osu.edu/secure/owl
Why should you become an OWL?
- Meet new people
- Move in before your roommates
- Build lasting relationships
- Free T-Shirt!
- Group Trip on 8/16 to Columbus Zoo and Aquarium & Zoombezi Bay (Transportation, Admission, and $10 meal voucher provided)
* Must live on campus for 2018-2019 year to be eligible to be an OWL *
OWL Program Description/Purpose
The Ohio State Welcome Leader program strives to provide a developmental and enriching early arrival experience through student connection, service to others, and embodying tradition and school spirit.
Points of Pride:
- Cultivate your understanding of everyday leadership, including connecting and collaborating with others in a team environment.
- Familiarize yourself with campus resources and involvement opportunities
- Engage in an early arrival experience.
Add to your calendar