Education and Training
The Student Life Multicultural Center provides numerous education and training opportunities for Ohio State students, faculty and staff as well as community members. Our mission is to promote intercultural learning on different levels. These opportunities can be used to further an individual's understanding of diversity and social justice and can also help to facilitate improved group dynamics.
We encourage faculty, staff and students to request a presentation from our staff. We share our knowledge on a wide array of diversity topics through engaging, interactive sessions.
For more information contact Todd Suddeth at email@example.com.
For more specific sessions, please review the offerings listed below.
Also, please take a moment to look through our many educational programs, courses, workshops and training choices:
- (AIDE) Advocates for Inclusion and Diversity through Education (student leadership organization)
- Alonso Family Dialogue Series
- Buck-Identity Workshops
- Community Kit Project (programming kits)
- Diversity and Social Justice in Leadership (ES HESA 2577)(three-credit courses)
- (DICE) Diversity, Intercultural and Community Engagement Certificate
- Open Doors Training
- Safe Zone Training
- Sustained Dialogue