- Basic Concepts
- “Religion: Crash Course” (Video)
- “The Major World Religions” (Text)
- “Religious Identity As A Component Of Social Identity” (Article)
- Religious Intolerance
- "Anti-Semitism” (Article)
- "What Is Islamophobia?” (Article)
- “11 Facts about Religious Discrimination” (Article)
- What did you learn from the resources that you did not know before or that surprised you?
- How does your religion/faith/belief system impact and shape you and your life? How would it impact you differently if you had a different religion/faith/belief system?
- Reflect on a way your religion/faith is privileged or oppressed in society at large. Provide one example.
- What do you want to commit to learning more about with regards to religion/faith?
- How will you think differently or what will you do differently as a result of what you learned?
- "The five major world religions” (Video)
- Facts About Religious Discrimination (Article)