Time: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Multicultural Center
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea testing is free for all.
- The test is a urine sample. No needles, blood, or swabs are involved in the test.
- Please do not urinate for one hour before the test.
- The test must be confidential, meaning that your name is recorded because samples are screened by Columbus Public Health.
- Results are ready in 5 to 10 business days. You will be contacted by Columbus Public Health by phone if either test is positive. You will not be contacted if both tests are negative.
- If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, Columbus Public Health will call the phone number that you provide. If you cannot be reached by phone after three attempts, then a confidential letter will be sent to the address that you provide.
- If you have any additional questions about your chlamydia/gonorrhea test result, call Columbus Public Health at 614-645-6732.
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar