Time: Saturday, February 9, 2019 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Location: Blackwell Inn and Conference Center
Looking for something to do for the Valentine's holiday OUAB Grad/Prof is hosting a formal Valentine's Ball Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 7:00 – 11:00 PM in the Ballroom of the Blackwell. The event will begin with a Murder Mystery dinner and then conclude with dancing and fun!
For just $15 per ticket for graduate and professional students or $20 per ticket for faculty and staff members, a memorable Valentine's evening will be planned for you! Ticket prices include full dinner and dessert, two drink vouchers, dancing, entertainment. Students and faculty/staff may purchase tickets for unaffiliated guests at the same price the purchaser is eligible.
Free babysitting is offered at the Valentine's Ball by trained and certified childcare staff provided by Office of Student Life’s Recreational Sports.
- Registration opens at noon on January 25, 2019
- Registration closes at 5 p.m. on February 1, 2019
- Space is limited and will fill on a first come first served basis. Tickets have to be purchased before a child(ren) can be registered for babysitting.
- Once spots are full, refunds will not be offered. We will make every attempt to add staff to accommodate all guests.
- We are unable to provide babysitting services for children under the age of two (2).
Tickets will be available at the Ohio Union Information Center on the first floor of the Ohio Union beginning on Friday, January 25, 2019 beginning at noon. The Information Center is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Program content of this event is designed to be inclusive of all gender identities and sexual orientations. All graduate students attenare invited and encouraged to attend.
Student Activities - OUAB Grad/Prof
Add to your calendar