Time: Monday, February 10, 2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: U.S. Bank Conference Theatre
Kenzie Brenna is a self-love enthusiast, speaker, and content creator. Through social media, positivity, and transparency she has helped create an incredible online community dedicated to social change. In her spare time she likes creating workshops, traveling, and eating ice cream!
- Time: Doors open at 6:00PM. Event begins at 7:00PM.
- Location: U.S. Bank Conference Theater
- Event Format: Moderated Q&A followed by an audience Q&A.
- Ticket Policy: Tickets and valid BuckID are required for entry. 2 per BuckID. Seats will be on a first come, first served basis. Tickets do not guarantee entrance to the event.
- Transportation: Most students walk to the venue. As always, ride sharing services are an option.
- For e-Ticketing questions, please contact email@example.com.
- For press inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets available at go.osu.edu/OUABTickets.
Ticketing Information: Tickets Required
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar