OSQ* Peer Mentorship Program
The Ohio State Q*mmunity LGBTQ Mentorship Program (OSQ) provides support for LGBTQ undergraduate students through 1-on-1 mentoring and leadership opportunities through:
- Making connections with other LGBTQ students at Ohio State.
- Developing leadership and advocacy skills for the LGBTQ community.
- Coming out to friends, family and other folks on campus.
- Accessing resources at the collegiate, local and national levels.
- Understanding how sexual orientation and/or gender identity intersect with other aspects of identities such as race, ethnicity, class, ability and more.
For more information about how to get involved, email Ari Grubaugh.
The application for 2020-2021 OSQ Mentors is still open! Please complete applications online below: