OSQ* Peer Mentor Program
The Ohio State Q*mmunity Peer Mentor Program (OSQ) provides support for LGBTQ undergraduate students through 1-on-1 mentoring from LGBTQ peers and leadership opportunities through:
- Making connections with other LGBTQ students at Ohio State.
- Developing leadership and advocacy skills for the LGBTQ community.
- Coming out to friends, family and other folks on campus.
- Accessing resources at the collegiate, local and national levels.
- Understanding how sexual orientation and/or gender identity intersect with other aspects of identities such as race, ethnicity, class, ability and more.
We are still accepting mentees! If you would like an LGBTQ-identified mentor, apply today.
For more information about how to get involved, email Ari Grubaugh.